group PERSONAL training for women
Ready to improve your fitness, have a healthier mindset and get your body moving?
Creative Action Squad sessions are 45-minute classes suitable for all experience levels, child-friendly, adjustable for pregnancy and postpartum (once return to exercise is approved by your LMC), and have a kinder approach to training so whether you’re low on energy, injured, or if you want to go all out, you’ll have a great session!
Read on to learn more about Squad sessions, or check out one of the links below:
What is the Creative Action Squad?
This is not your typical bootcamp so don’t be scared! Whatever your level, whether you’re new to exercising or experienced, you’ll get a safer, challenging workout that suits your needs.
If you want:
- To be stronger, healthier, fitter and have more energy
- Social group fitness with other like-minded women that’s fun, uplifting and creative
- To feel more confident and have a sense of achievement
- A knowledgeable trainer you can trust to give you a safer workout
- To bring along your little one to training sessions if you need to
Then the Creative Action Squad is for you! Join Ange Noy in New Lynn and get ready for varied exercise classes with plenty of positivity and support!
Having worked in the fitness industry as a personal trainer for almost 10 years and now as a qualified yoga teacher, providing a positive exercise experience that helps you achieve your goals is my top priority!
- For anyone who is new to exercise, has injuries or medical conditions that may affect your ability to train, alternatives can be provided if need be during a session.
- If you are currently pregnant or have recently had a baby, I am a qualified prenatal and postnatal yoga teacher with an excellent understanding of what happens to the body during and after pregnancy, and how to train you safely.
- Please let me know in advance if you fall into any of the above categories so I can have a chat beforehand to discuss your plan of action.
At times I may need another trainer to cover sessions. In this instance they will be taking a lesson plan I have created and be someone I trust to guide you through your workout safely!
Classes & Timetable
PLEASE NOTE: Due to changes since COVID-19, Saturday classes are the only ones running at present.
Classes are child-friendly and 45 minutes in duration including warmup and cool down stretching. Sessions are held at Green Bay Community House. It’s important to book into sessions you want to attend due to limited space and so I can contact you if we need to shift venue.
Fun and challenging training sessions to improve fitness and strength, tone up, increase mobility and improve core strength. These sessions are varied so over time you’ll experience a range of workouts including boxing, bodyweight training, interval training/HIIT, equipment circuits, along with yoga and pilates-inspired movements.
Don’t just take my word for it! Here’s what my Squad clients are saying:
“I have been doing 3 classes a week with Ange this year, along with additional Yoga sessions. Each session is fun and at a level that challenges me without breaking me. She has been incredibly supportive of my health issues and instrumental in changing my life for the better. I couldn’t recommend Ange more.”
“I’ve been working out with Ange for a while now and have loved every minute of it. I’ve done both group sessions and individual sessions and they are always enjoyable and I come away feeling like I’ve had a great workout. Some days energy is high and other days it is low and Ange works with that really well. She is knowledgeable, highly skilled, friendly and fun”
8-Week Find Your Balance Challenges
8-WEEK FIND YOUR BALANCE CHALLENGES
There are a number of 8-week Find Your Balance challenges held throughout the year that focus on healthy habits and positive changes when it comes to fitness, nutrition and wellbeing. These challenges are built using the existing Squad sessions along with an online component.
- If you’re a current member, you’ll find info on these challenges on session, in your email newsletters and on the private Squad Facebook group as there is an extra cost involved.
- If you’re not a current member, these challenges are a great opportunity to give the Squad sessions a go and see if they are right for you! Sign up for the next 8-Week Challenge for $270 to participate. Additional online workouts, lessons, support and accountability are provided during this challenge via access to Grace, Grit & Gratitude (www.gracegritgratitude.co.nz).
Special Events & Dates
POPUP SESSIONS & EVENTS
Occasionally I may hold popup sessions or special blocks of training, one-off events or workshops. Keep an eye on the Creative Action facebook page or the news page on this website to stay in the loop!
Squad group personal training sessions run throughout the year except on the following public holidays:
1 January – New Year’s Day 2 January – Day after New Year’s Day 6 February – Waitangi Day 10 April – Good Friday 13 April – Easter Monday 25 April – ANZAC Day 1 June – Queen’s Birthday
- 26 October – Labour Day
- 25 December – Christmas Day
- 26 December – Boxing Day
For Squad members with 1 or 2 sessions p/wk memberships when a full timetable is running, booked sessions can be shifted to any other session within that same week.
There’s nothing more fun than getting social with your training. I appreciate your ongoing support, so for each new person you get to sign up to a Creative Action Squad membership I’ll give you a reward as a thankyou for referring them!
One referral reward per new member signed up (cannot be claimed for the same member on subsequent enrollments). Referral will be valid after newly referred member pays their initial registration fee and membership package. They must name you on their form at time of registration.
CREATIVE ACTION SQUAD MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
|MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPS (RECURRING VIA STRIPE)|
|1 session p/wk||$69 per month|
|10 Session pass (must be used within 6 months)||$165|
|5 Session pass (must be used within 3 months)||$85|
REGISTER your interest now to secure your spot!
Cancel your recurring membership at any time (Terms & Conditions apply, must be cancelled in writing or via email prior to rollover date or payment will still be due)
PLEASE NOTE: Memberships are more cost-effective on the basis that you are attending regularly – if you miss your weekly session for any reason it will be forfeited. Concession passes must be used within the relevant set time period or the remaining unused value is forfeited. See here for full Terms & Conditions and cancellation policy.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
|First session trial||FREE (conditions apply)|
|Casual session||$20 per session (must still have paid registration fee)|
|6-Week Challenge (non-member)||$270|
|Creative Action Squad singlets||$30|
|Creative Action Caps||$30|