ABOUT ANGE NOY
Hi, My name is Ange Noy and I’m a certified and experienced personal trainer, yoga instructor and nutrition coach based in New Lynn in West Auckland, New Zealand.
I’m passionate about helping busy women get stronger, eat better, reduce stress, and find a greater sense of balance in life to be the healthiest version of you!
A decade ago, I worked long hours in a desk job in town, did little to no exercise, had an increasing waist measurement and wasn’t concerned about nutrition; a far cry from my early teenage years where I was a skinny beanpole who played every sport imaginable and ate a relatively healthy diet.
A hormonal imbalance called PCOS magnified my weight gain, but it took a doctor to tell me that I needed to start exercising and eating healthier before I took action and began to make the lifestyle changes necessary to turn my health around. Mainstream gym practices alone left me kilos lighter but physically and mentally burned out; this is how I found yoga. Now with two young children, a household to manage and several businesses to run I know how chaotic life can be, and how important it is to look after yourself.
I now believe an holistic approach is needed for long-term health so I encourage finding balance in life and learning how to listen to your own body, while redeveloping your intuition around fitness, nutrition and wellbeing practices that are best suited to you as a unique individual.
I know it can be overwhelming when there are a lot of things that need changing, but simple, small changes can lead to fantastic results that last. I believe that finding a form of exercise you love, and developing a nutrition approach that fits with your existing way of eating is the key to achieving your goals.
I operate out of various spaces in West Auckland around Titirangi, Green Bay and New Lynn – so gym or no gym, you can still have a rewarding exercise experience!
If you have any questions about personal training, yoga classes, corporate classes and education, nutrition or fitness, please contact me. I’d love to hear from you!
- Fat loss and weight management
- A balanced approach to nutrition advice (balancing macros and mindful eating techniques)
- Yoga instruction
- Pregnancy and postnatal training
- Core conditioning
- Body weight training
- Deep breathing techniques, pelvic stabilisation and postural correction
- Sports specific training – ice figure skating and dance
- Training and nutrition for women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Postpartum Corrective Exercise Specialist (PCES)
- Girls Gone Strong Certificate in Prenatal & Postnatal Coaching (GGS CPPC)
- Advanced Yoga Teacher’s Training (500-hour qualification) [Jayayoga]
- PN Level 1 certified professional [Precision Nutrition]
- Diploma in Yoga (200-hour qualification) [Wellpark College]
- Certificate in Prenatal Yoga [Bliss Baby]
- Certificate in Postnatal Yoga [Bliss Baby]
- TRX suspension equipment certified trainer [Max College of Fitness]
- Certificate IV in Fitness [Max College of Fitness]
- Diploma of Business [Max College of Fitness]
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management [Max College of Fitness]
- Les Mills BodyTrainer™ REVOLUTION qualified
- Les Mills BodyTrainer™ BODYBOX qualified
- Bachelor of Arts [Massey University]
- Bachelor of Business Studies [Massey University]
- Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism [AUT]
- Former health tutor at New Zealand Performing Arts school (Dance students)
- Former Kiwiskate ice figure skating coach
- Former member of the club women’s rowing squad at West End Rowing Club
- Former EXCEL School of Performing Arts health and fitness tutor (Dance programme)