Fun & social group training for women
REGISTRATIONS FOR TERM 4 MID-TERM INTAKE STARTING MONDAY 19 NOVEMBER OPEN NOW!
Click HERE to enquire, or REGISTER your interest now to secure your spot. Trial sessions currently available for $15 if you haven’t done a Squad session previously, get in touch for more info.
READY TO IMPROVE YOUR FITNESS, HAVE A HEALTHIER MINDSET AND GET YOUR BODY MOVING? THIS IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL BOOTCAMP SO DON’T WORRY, SESSIONS AREN’T SCARY!
If you want:
- To be stronger, healthier, fitter and have more energy
- Social group fitness with other like-minded women that’s fun, uplifting and creative
- To feel more confident and have a sense of achievement
- A knowledgeable trainer you can trust to give you a safer workout
- Smaller class numbers so you can get more focused attention
Then the Creative Action Squad is for you! Join Ange Noy in New Lynn and get ready for varied exercise classes with plenty of positivity and support!
Having worked in the fitness industry as a personal trainer for almost 10 years and now as a qualified yoga teacher, providing a positive exercise experience that helps you achieve your goals is my top priority!
- For anyone who is new to exercise, has injuries or medical conditions that may affect your ability to train, alternatives can be provided if need be during a session.
- If you are currently pregnant or have recently had a baby, I am a qualified prenatal and postnatal yoga teacher with an excellent understanding of what happens to the body during and after pregnancy, and how to train you safely.
- Please let me know in advance if you fall into any of the above categories so I can have a chat beforehand to discuss your plan of action.
At times I may need another trainer to cover sessions. In this instance they will be taking a lesson plan I have created and be someone I trust to guide you through your workout safely!
Class descriptions & Timetable
All classes are 45 minutes in duration including warmup and cool down. I will always aim to hold these outdoors at Shadbolt Park, Portage Road in New Lynn. If for any reason this location doesn’t suit, we will meet at another nearby park. It’s important to book into sessions you want to attend so I can contact you if we need to shift!
Classes are subject to change and weather conditions; I will always try to source an indoor/undercover location if necessary or provide alternative online training (but a little rain won’t hurt!); it will typically be my home-based studio. Because of this, limited spaces available for each session so bookings are necessary.
Fun and challenging training sessions to improve fitness and strength, tone up, increase mobility and improve core strength. These sessions are varied so over time you’ll experience a range of workouts including boxing, bodyweight training, interval training, equipment circuits, along with yoga and pilates-inspired movements.
All Squad Sessions are child-friendly. If you wish to bring your baby or toddler with you please remember you are in charge of your own children and to also be respectful of others training.
** COMING LATER IN 2018**
Low impact flow classes to help improve your flexibility, manage stress and anxiety, strengthen and tone muscles, improve posture and enhance mental focus. Bring along a yoga mat and find your inner peace.
Please note this is a grownups-only class!
TERM 2: Monday 30 April – Sunday 8 July (10 weeks) [mid-term start date 4 June]
TERM 3: Monday 23 July – Sunday 30 September (10 weeks) [mid-term start date 27 August]
TERM 4: Monday 15 October – Sunday 23 December (10 weeks) [mid-term start date 19 November]
There’s nothing more fun than getting social with your training. I appreciate your ongoing support, so for each new person you get to sign up to a 5 or 10-week Creative Action Squad membership package I’ll give you 10% off your next membership package purchase as a thank you for referring them!
One referral discount per new member signed up (cannot be claimed for the same member on subsequent enrollments). Discount will be valid after newly referred member pays their initial registration fee and membership package. They must name you on their form at time of registration. Only one referral discount may be claimed per membership package.
CREATIVE ACTION SQUAD REGISTRATION FEE – $30
This one-off initial registration fee must be paid prior to enrolling in any of the following membership packages and is only for your first signup (i.e. you do not need to pay this again if you wish to enroll again in the future).
- Training singlet – VALUE $30 – Please advise preference and sizing. Additional clothing available for purchase on enquiry.
- 30-minute Creative Action Squad Fundamentals Session – VALUE $25 – a small group ‘masterclass’ held at the training studio which should be preferably taken prior to starting Creative Action Squad sessions or as soon as possible. Revision of the basic exercises and safety techniques for bootcamp sessions; a great opportunity to ask questions (Ange is super finnicky about alignment cues and keeping you as safe as possible!). These are timetabled sessions at the start of each term and bookings are required*
- Nutrition & Wellbeing Tips eBook – VALUE $15 – to help you create goals and stay on track
- Creative Action Community private VIP group invitation for extra support to help you achieve your goals
- 10% discount at the NZ Real Health shop on Ange’s blog website for a range of products including organic protein powder, eBooks, planning resources, natural self-tanners and sunscreens (excludes the purchase of training programmes, not available in conjunction with other discounts)
*You can retake the Creative Action Squad Fundamentals Session if you have a current paid 5 or 10-week membership with the Creative Action Squad at no extra cost and as many times as you like. This is all about ensuring your technique is as safe as possible which means you’re less likely to get injured! Please note that there is limited space available for these and priority will be given to new members.
CREATIVE ACTION SQUAD MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
|10-WEEK MEMBERSHIPS – FULL TERM
|$160||1 session p/wk (10 week block, works out at $16 p/session)|
|$300||2 sessions p/wk (10 week block, works out at $15 p/session)|
|$400||3 sessions p/wk (10 week block, works out at $13.33 p/session)|
|5-WEEK MEMBERSHIPS – HALF TERM
|$85||1 session p/wk (5 week block, works out at $17 p/session)|
|$160||2 sessions p/wk (5 week block, works out at $16 p/session)|
|$225||3 sessions p/wk (5 week block, works out at $15 p/session)|
PLEASE NOTE: Memberships must be taken in consecutive weeks with set start dates, and coincide with NZ school terms/half terms. No late registrations will be accepted and you must book into sessions. There may be exceptions if a trial session has been arranged. See here for full Terms & Conditions and cancellation policy.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
|Trial session||$15 (conditions apply)|
|Casual session attendance||$20 per session (must still have paid registration fee)|
|Creative Action singlets||$30|
|Creative Action caps||$30|