group PERSONAL training for women
Ready to improve your fitness, have a healthier mindset and get your body moving?
Creative Action Squad sessions are 45-minute classes created to help busy women get the most out of your training. Suitable for all experience levels, child-friendly, adjustable for pregnancy and postpartum (once return to exercise is approved by your LMC), and have a kinder approach to training so whether you’re low on energy, injured, or if you want to go all out, you’ll have a great session!
Read on to learn more about Squad sessions, or check out one of the links below:
What is the Creative Action Squad?
This is not your typical bootcamp so don’t be scared! Whatever your level, whether you’re new to exercising or experienced, you’ll get a safer, challenging workout that suits your needs. We change it up each week so each session has a combination of resistance training to strengthen and tone your muscles, cardiovascular exercise to improve your fitness, yoga and Pilates work to strengthen your core and improve flexibility/mobility, and more!
If you want:
- To be stronger, healthier, fitter and have more energy
- Social group fitness with other like-minded women that’s fun, uplifting and creative
- To feel more confident and have a sense of achievement
- A knowledgeable trainer you can trust to give you a safer workout
- To bring along your little one to training sessions if you need to
Then the Creative Action Squad is for you! Join Ange Noy in New Lynn and get ready for varied exercise classes with plenty of positivity and support!
Having worked in the fitness industry as a personal trainer for almost 10 years and as a qualified prenatal/postnatal-safe instructor and yoga teacher, giving you a positive exercise experience that helps you achieve your goals is my top priority!
- For anyone who is new to exercise, has injuries or medical conditions that may affect your ability to train, alternatives can be provided if need be during a session.
- If you are currently pregnant or have recently had a baby, I am a qualified prenatal and postnatal yoga teacher with an excellent understanding of what happens to the body during and after pregnancy, and how to train you safely.
- Please let me know in advance if you fall into any of the above categories so I can have a chat beforehand to discuss your plan of action.
At times I may need another trainer to cover sessions. In this instance they will be taking a lesson plan I have created and be someone I trust to guide you through your workout safely!
Classes & Timetable
PLEASE NOTE: Due to trainer availability, Friday classes are the only ones running at present.
Classes are child-friendly and 45 minutes in duration including warmup and cool down stretching. Sessions are held at my private home studio in New Lynn. Strictly limited numbers.
Fun and challenging training sessions to improve fitness and strength, tone up, increase mobility and improve core strength. These sessions are varied so over time you’ll experience a range of workouts including bodyweight training, interval training/HIIT, equipment circuits, along with yoga and pilates-inspired movements.
Additional classes may be added over the summer period. Keep an eye out for announcements via the Facebook page, sign up for my newsletter or check back on this website later to stay in the loop so you don’t miss out!
Don’t just take my word for it! Here’s what my Squad clients are saying:
“I have been doing 3 classes a week with Ange this year, along with additional Yoga sessions. Each session is fun and at a level that challenges me without breaking me. She has been incredibly supportive of my health issues and instrumental in changing my life for the better. I couldn’t recommend Ange more.”
“I’ve been working out with Ange for a while now and have loved every minute of it. I’ve done both group sessions and individual sessions and they are always enjoyable and I come away feeling like I’ve had a great workout. Some days energy is high and other days it is low and Ange works with that really well. She is knowledgeable, highly skilled, friendly and fun”
8-Week Find Your Balance Challenges
8-WEEK FIND YOUR BALANCE CHALLENGES
There are a number of 8-week Find Your Balance challenges held throughout the year that focus on healthy habits and positive changes when it comes to fitness, nutrition and wellbeing. These challenges are built using the existing Squad sessions along with an online component.
- If you’re a current member, you’ll find info on these challenges on session, in your email newsletters and on the private Squad Facebook group as there is an extra cost involved.
- If you’re not a current member, these challenges are a great opportunity to give the Squad sessions a go and see if they are right for you! Sign up for the next 8-Week Challenge for $270 to participate. Additional online workouts, lessons, support and accountability are provided during this challenge via access to Grace, Grit & Gratitude (www.gracegritgratitude.co.nz).
Special Events & Dates
POPUP SESSIONS & EVENTS
Occasionally I may hold popup sessions or special blocks of training, one-off events or workshops. Keep an eye on the Creative Action facebook page or the news page on this website to stay in the loop!
Squad group personal training sessions run for 10 week blocks that match with the school terms. Sessions do not run on public holidays (alternative classes may be offered).
TERM 4: Monday 9 October – Friday 15 December
There’s nothing more fun than getting social with your training. I appreciate your ongoing support, so for each new person you get to sign up to a Creative Action Squad membership I’ll give you a reward as a thank you for referring them!
One referral reward per new member signed up (cannot be claimed for the same member on subsequent enrollments). Referral will be valid after newly referred member pays their initial registration fee and membership package. They must name you on their form at time of registration.
CREATIVE ACTION SQUAD MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
|5 Session pass (must be used within 3 months)||$75|
REGISTER your interest now to secure your spot!
You must book in to sessions. If fewer than two people register for a session, that session will be cancelled.
PLEASE NOTE: Concession passes must be used within the relevant set time period or the remaining unused value is forfeited. See here for full Terms & Conditions and cancellation policy.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
|First session trial||FREE (conditions apply)|
|Casual session||$20 per session|
|Creative Action Squad singlets||$30|
|Creative Action Caps||$30|