group PERSONAL training for women
Ready to improve your fitness, have a healthier mindset and get your body moving?
Creative Action Squad sessions are 45-minute classes suitable for all experience levels, child-friendly, adjustable for pregnancy and postpartum (once return to exercise is approved by your LMC), and have a kinder approach to training so whether you’re low on energy, injured, or if you want to go all out, you’ll have a great session!
Read on to learn more about Squad sessions, or check out one of the links below:
What is the Creative Action Squad?
This is not your typical bootcamp so don’t be scared! Whatever your level, whether you’re new to exercising or experienced, you’ll get a safer, challenging workout that suits your needs.
If you want:
- To be stronger, healthier, fitter and have more energy
- Social group fitness with other like-minded women that’s fun, uplifting and creative
- To feel more confident and have a sense of achievement
- A knowledgeable trainer you can trust to give you a safer workout
- To bring along your little one to training sessions if you need to
Then the Creative Action Squad is for you! Join Ange Noy in New Lynn and get ready for varied exercise classes with plenty of positivity and support!
Having worked in the fitness industry as a personal trainer for almost 10 years and now as a qualified yoga teacher, providing a positive exercise experience that helps you achieve your goals is my top priority!
- For anyone who is new to exercise, has injuries or medical conditions that may affect your ability to train, alternatives can be provided if need be during a session.
- If you are currently pregnant or have recently had a baby, I am a qualified prenatal and postnatal yoga teacher with an excellent understanding of what happens to the body during and after pregnancy, and how to train you safely.
- Please let me know in advance if you fall into any of the above categories so I can have a chat beforehand to discuss your plan of action.
At times I may need another trainer to cover sessions. In this instance they will be taking a lesson plan I have created and be someone I trust to guide you through your workout safely!
Classes & Timetable
All classes are child-friendly and 45 minutes in duration including warmup and cool down. Sessions are held at several locations including a private studio, outdoors at Shadbolt Park (Portage Road in New Lynn) or Green Bay Community House. It’s important to book into sessions you want to attend so I can contact you if we need to shift venue.
Classes are subject to change and weather conditions; I will always try to source an indoor/undercover location if necessary or provide alternative online training (but a little rain won’t hurt!). Because of this, limited spaces available for each session so bookings are necessary.
CARDIO & STRENGTH
Fun and challenging training sessions to improve fitness and strength, tone up, increase mobility and improve core strength. These sessions are varied so over time you’ll experience a range of workouts including boxing, bodyweight training, interval training/HIIT, equipment circuits, along with yoga and pilates-inspired movements.
Get in a great workout by punching and kicking your way through 45 mins of fitness boxing and HIIT exercises to improve your cardiovascular fitness, improve strength and increase muscle tone. Also great for stress relief 😉 No equipment necessary, all boxing gear provided, though if you have your own wraps and gloves you’re welcome to bring them.
Low impact flow classes to help improve your flexibility, manage stress and anxiety, strengthen and tone muscles, improve posture and enhance mental focus. Bring along a yoga mat and find your inner peace.
Please note this is a child-friendly session so it may be more playful than your average yoga class!
Don’t just take my word for it! Here’s what my Squad clients are saying:
“I have been doing 3 classes a week with Ange this year, along with additional Yoga sessions. Each session is fun and at a level that challenges me without breaking me. She has been incredibly supportive of my health issues and instrumental in changing my life for the better. I couldn’t recommend Ange more.”
“I’ve been working out with Ange for a while now and have loved every minute of it. I’ve done both group sessions and individual sessions and they are always enjoyable and I come away feeling like I’ve had a great workout. Some days energy is high and other days it is low and Ange works with that really well. She is knowledgeable, highly skilled, friendly and fun”
There are a number of 6-week challenges held throughout the year that focus on healthy habits and positive changes when it comes to fitness, nutrition and wellbeing. These challenges are built around the existing Squad sessions:
- If you’re a current member, you’ll find info on these challenges on session, in your email newsletters and on the private Squad Facebook group.
- If you’re not a current member, these challenges are a great opportunity to give the Squad sessions a go and see if they are right for you! Sign up for the next 6-Week Challenge for $270 to participate and come along to as many Squad sessions as you like.
Special Events & Dates
POPUP SESSIONS & EVENTS
Occasionally I may hold popup sessions or special blocks of training, one-off events or workshops. Keep an eye on the Creative Action facebook page or the news page on this website to stay in the loop!
Squad group personal training sessions run throughout the year except on the following public holidays:
- 1 January – New Year’s Day
- 2 January – Day after New Year’s Day
- 6 February – Waitangi Day
- 10 April – Good Friday
- 13 April – Easter Monday
- 25 April – ANZAC Day
- 1 June – Queen’s Birthday
- 26 October – Labour Day
- 25 December – Christmas Day
- 26 December – Boxing Day
For Squad members with 1 or 2 sessions p/wk memberships, booked sessions can be shifted to any other session within that same week.
There’s nothing more fun than getting social with your training. I appreciate your ongoing support, so for each new person you get to sign up to a Creative Action Squad membership I’ll give you a reward as a thankyou for referring them!
One referral reward per new member signed up (cannot be claimed for the same member on subsequent enrollments). Referral will be valid after newly referred member pays their initial registration fee and membership package. They must name you on their form at time of registration.
CREATIVE ACTION SQUAD REGISTRATION FEE – $30
This initial registration fee must be paid prior to enrolling in any of the following membership packages and is only for your first signup (i.e. you don’t need to pay this again if you stop coming then choose to return again later).
- Training singlet – VALUE $30 – Please advise preference and sizing. Additional clothing available for purchase on enquiry.
- Nutrition & Wellbeing Tips eBook – VALUE $15 – to help you create goals and stay on track
- Creative Action Community private VIP group invitation for extra support to help you achieve your goals
CREATIVE ACTION SQUAD MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
|1 session p/wk||$69 per month|
|2 sessions p/wk||$121 per month|
|Unlimited sessions (up to 4)||$173 per month|
|CONCESSION PASSES (MUST BE USED WITHIN 3 MONTHS)|
|10 Session pass||$165|
|5 Session pass||$85|
Cancel your recurring membership at any time (Terms & Conditions apply, must be cancelled in writing or via email prior to rollover date or payment will still be due)
PLEASE NOTE: Concession passes must be used within a 3-month period or the remaining unused value is forfeited. See here for full Terms & Conditions and cancellation policy.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
|First session trial||FREE (conditions apply)|
|Casual session||$20 per session (must still have paid registration fee)|
|6-Week Challenge (non-member)||$270|
|Creative Action Squad singlets||$30|
|Creative Action Caps||$30|