CREATIVE ACTION SQUAD SESSIONS
Fun & social group training for women
PLEASE NOTE: Due to my current personal medical circumstances, these group classes are not running until I return from maternity leave in 2018. Please keep an eye on my Facebook page to stay in the loop.
READY TO IMPROVE YOUR FITNESS, HAVE A HEALTHIER MINDSET AND GET YOUR BODY MOVING?
No fad diets, no cleanses, no gimmicks – just results. Join the Creative Action Squad with experienced trainer Ange Noy in New Lynn and get ready for varied outdoor exercise classes with plenty of positivity and support!
Having worked in the fitness industry as a personal trainer for almost 10 years and now as a qualified yoga teacher, providing a positive exercise experience that helps you achieve your goals is my top priority!
- For anyone who is new to exercise, has injuries or medical conditions that may affect your ability to train, alternatives can be provided if need be during a session.
- If you are currently pregnant or have recently had a baby, I am a qualified prenatal and postnatal yoga teacher with an excellent understanding of what happens to the body during and after pregnancy, and how to train you safely. I exclude crunches/situps during all sessions for diastasis recti safety (there are far more effective ways to improve core strength and tone abdominal muscles!) and can provide pelvic floor-safe options.
- Please let me know in advance if you fall into any of the above categories so I can have a chat beforehand to discuss your plan of action.
All sessions with the exception of yoga are child-friendly if you wish to bring your baby or toddler with you (please remember you are in charge of your own children and to also be respectful of others training).
Classes are subject to change and weather conditions; I will always try to source an indoor/undercover location if necessary or provide alternative online training (but a little rain won’t hurt!). Limited spaces available for each session so bookings are necessary. For Creative Action Squad FAQ, please go here. For Terms and Conditions visit this page (specific T&Cs will be provided during initial registration).
Class descriptions & Timetable
All classes are 45 minutes in duration including warmup and cool down.
CARDIO & STRENGTH
Interval training using your own bodyweight for resistance. Focused on cardiovascular fitness, toning and strengthening muscles and improving core strength.
Punch and kick your way to fitness with boxing classes that will get your heart rate up, strengthen your body and tone your muscles. Lots of fun, all equipment is provided.
Low impact flow classes to help improve your flexibility, manage stress and anxiety, strengthen and tone muscles, improve posture and enhance mental focus. Bring along a yoga mat and find your inner peace.
Please note this is a grownups-only class!
Drawing inspiration from yoga and pilates, improve your core strength, provide support for your lower back and increase mobility in your spine.
TERM 1 : Monday 5 February (TBC pending return from maternity leave) – Friday 13 April (10 weeks)
TERM 2: Monday 30 April – Friday 6 July (10 weeks)
TERM 3: Monday 23 July – Friday 28 September (10 weeks)
TERM 4: Monday 15 October – TBC
There’s nothing more fun than getting social with your training. I appreciate your ongoing support, so for each person you get to sign up to a 5 or 10-week Creative Action Squad membership package I’ll give you 10% off your next membership package purchase as a thank you for referring them!
One referral discount per new member signed up (cannot be claimed for the same member on subsequent enrolments). Discount will be valid after referral member pays their initial registration fee and membership package.
CREATIVE ACTION SQUAD REGISTRATION FEE – $30
This one-off initial registration fee must be paid prior to enrolling in any of the following membership packages and is only for your first signup (i.e. you do not need to pay this again if you wish to enroll in the future).
- Training singlet (please advise preference and sizing. Additional clothing available for purchase on enquiry)
- 30-minute Creative Action Squad Fundamentals Session – a small group ‘masterclass’ held at the training studio which should be preferably taken prior to starting Squad sessions or as soon as possible. Revision of the basic exercises and safety techniques for bootcamp sessions; a great opportunity to ask questions (Ange is super finnicky about alignment cues and keeping you as safe as possible!). These are timetabled sessions and bookings are required*
- Nutrition & Wellbeing Tips eBook – includes planner templates to help you create goals and stay on track
- Creative Action Community private facebook group invitation for extra support to help you achieve your goals
*You can retake the Creative Action Squad Fundamentals Session up to once per 5-week half term as long as you have a current paid 5 or 10-week membership with the Creative Action Squad at no extra cost and as many times as you like. This is all about ensuring your technique is as safe as possible which means you’re less likely to get injured! Please note that there is limited space available for these and priority will be given to new members.
CREATIVE ACTION SQUAD MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
|10-WEEK MEMBERSHIPS – FULL TERM (UPGRADE AVAILABLE – see below)
|$160||1 session p/wk (10 week block, works out at $16 p/session)|
|$300||2 sessions p/wk (10 week block, works out at $15 p/session)|
|$400||3 sessions p/wk (10 week block, works out at $13.33 p/session)|
|$450||Unlimited sessions (10 week block, works out at $11.25 p/session for 4, $9 p/session for 5)|
|5-WEEK MEMBERSHIPS – HALF TERM
|$85||1 session p/wk (5 week block, works out at $17 p/session)|
|$160||2 sessions p/wk (5 week block, works out at $16 p/session)|
|$225||3 sessions p/wk (5 week block, works out at $15 p/session)|
|$280||Unlimited sessions (5 week block, works out at $14 p/session for 4, $11.20 p/session for 5 )|
PLEASE NOTE: Memberships must be taken in consecutive weeks and coincide with NZ school terms/half terms. No late registrations will be accepted and you must book into sessions. Payment plan options may be available at the discretion of Creative Action, please ask for more information. See here for full Terms & Conditions and cancellation policy.
UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP AND TAKE THE CREATIVE ACTION SQUAD CHALLENGE!
Got specific goals in mind and want more personalised focus from Ange, an expert in women’s health and fitness? Upgrade your 10-week membership for an investment of an additional $150 and take the Creative Action Squad Challenge to get more out of your Squad sessions!
- 10x weekly email catch ups for accountability, personalised coaching and to help keep you on track with your goals
- Before and after progress tracking
- Access to Ange via messenger/email to ask for nutrition, wellbeing or fitness advice whenever you like over the 10-week period
Limited spots available and only four intakes a year. Register your interest NOW and don’t miss out (your place will only be secured once full payment has been made).
ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
|Casual session attendance||$20 per session (must still have paid registration fee)|
|Creative Action singlets||$30|
|Creative Action caps||$30|