This one-off initial $30 registration fee must be paid prior to enrolling in any of the following membership packages and is only for your first signup (i.e. you do not need to pay this again if you wish to enroll again in the future).
- Training singlet – VALUE $30 – Please advise preference and sizing. Additional clothing available for purchase on enquiry.
- 30-minute Creative Action Squad Fundamentals Session – VALUE $25 – a small group ‘masterclass’ held at the training studio which should be preferably taken prior to starting Creative Action Squad sessions or as soon as possible. Revision of the basic exercises and safety techniques for bootcamp sessions; a great opportunity to ask questions (Ange is super finnicky about alignment cues and keeping you as safe as possible!). These are timetabled sessions and bookings are required*
- Nutrition & Wellbeing Tips eBook – VALUE $15 – includes planner templates to help you create goals and stay on track
- Creative Action Community private support group invitation for extra support to help you achieve your goals
- 10% discount at the NZ Real Health shop on Ange’s blog website for a range of products including organic protein powder, eBooks, planning resources, natural self-tanners and sunscreens (excludes the purchase of training programmes, not available in conjunction with other discounts)
*You can retake the Creative Action Squad Fundamentals Session up to once per 5-week half term as long as you have a current paid 5 or 10-week membership with the Creative Action Squad at no extra cost and as many times as you like. This is all about ensuring your technique is as safe as possible which means you’re less likely to get injured! Please note that there is limited space available for these and priority will be given to new members. It is your responsibility to book in.