ABOUT ANGE NOY
Hi, My name is Ange Noy and I’m a certified and experienced personal trainer, yoga instructor and nutrition coach based in New Lynn in West Auckland, New Zealand.
I help busy women get stronger, find a greater sense of balance and be healthier inside and out!
In my early 20’s, I worked long hours in a desk job in town, did little to no exercise, had an increasing waist measurement and wasn’t concerned about nutrition; a far cry from my early teenage years where I never thought about my weight, played every sport imaginable and ate a relatively healthy diet.
A hormonal imbalance called PCOS magnified my weight gain, but it took a doctor to tell me that I needed to start exercising and eating healthier before I took action and began to make the lifestyle changes necessary to turn my health around. Mainstream gym practices alone left me kilos lighter but physically and mentally burned out; this is how I found yoga. Now with two young children, a household to manage and several businesses to run I know how chaotic life can be, and how important it is to look after yourself.
I believe an holistic approach is needed for long-term health so I encourage finding balance in life and focusing on fitness, nutrition and wellbeing practices that are best suited to you as a unique individual. It can be overwhelming when there are a lot of things that need changing, but simple, small changes can lead to great results that last.
I work out of various spaces in West Auckland around Titirangi, Green Bay and New Lynn – so gym or no gym, you can still have a rewarding exercise experience!
If you have any questions about personal training, yoga classes, corporate classes and education, nutrition or fitness, please contact me. I’d love to hear from you!
- Fat loss and weight management
- A balanced approach to nutrition advice (balancing macros and mindful eating techniques)
- Yoga instruction
- Pregnancy and postnatal training
- Core conditioning
- Body weight training
- Deep breathing techniques, pelvic stabilisation and postural correction
- Sports specific training – ice figure skating, rowing and dance
- Training and considerations for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Girls Gone Strong Certificate in Prenatal & Postnatal Coaching (GGS CPPC)
- Postpartum Corrective Exercise Specialist (PCES) [Core Exercise Solutions/Dr Sarah Duvall]
- Advanced Yoga Teacher’s Training (500-hour qualification) [Jayayoga]
- PN Level 1 certified professional [Precision Nutrition]
- Diploma in Yoga (200-hour qualification) [Wellpark College]
- Certificate in Prenatal Yoga [Bliss Baby]
- Certificate in Postnatal Yoga [Bliss Baby]
- TRX suspension equipment certified trainer
- Certificate IV in Fitness [Max College of Fitness]
- Diploma of Business [Max College of Fitness]
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management [Max College of Fitness]
- Les Mills BodyTrainer™ REVOLUTION qualified
- Les Mills BodyTrainer™ BODYBOX qualified
- Bachelor of Arts [Massey University]
- Bachelor of Business Studies [Massey University]
- Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism [AUT]
- Former health tutor at New Zealand Performing Arts school (Dance students)
- Former Kiwiskate ice figure skating coach
- Former member of the club women’s rowing squad at West End Rowing Club
- Former EXCEL School of Performing Arts health and fitness tutor (Dance programme)