ABOUT ANGE NOY
“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Who do you want to be?”
George Bernard Shaw
Hi, My name is Ange Noy (formerly Ange Norton) and I’m a personal trainer and yoga instructor based in West Auckland, New Zealand.
A decade ago, I worked long hours in a desk job in town, did little to no exercise, had an increasing waist measurement and wasn’t concerned about nutrition; a far cry from my early teenage years where I was a skinny beanpole who played every sport imaginable and ate a relatively healthy diet.
A hormonal imbalance called PCOS magnified my weight gain, but it took a doctor to tell me that I needed to start exercising and eating healthier before I took action and began to make the lifestyle changes necessary to turn my health around.
I know it can be overwhelming when there are a lot of things that need changing, but simple, small changes made over a period of time can lead to fantastic results that last. I believe that finding a form of exercise you love, and developing a nutrition approach that fits with your existing way of eating is the key to achieving your goals.
I operate out of my home-based private studio and several parks around New Lynn – so gym or no gym, you can still have a rewarding exercise experience!
If you’re not sure whether personal training is right for you, get in touch with me to arrange a complimentary, no obligation 15 minute chat. If you have any questions about personal training, yoga classes, corporate classes and education, nutrition or fitness, please contact me. I’d love to hear from you!
Please note: I am no longer working out of Les Mills New Lynn.
- Fat loss and weight management
- Yoga instruction
- Pregnancy and postnatal training
- Core conditioning
- Sports specific training – ice figure skating and dance
- Body weight training
- Training and nutrition for women with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Diploma in Yoga (200-hour qualification) [Wellpark College]
- Certificate in Prenatal Yoga [Bliss Baby]
- Certificate in Postnatal Yoga [Bliss Baby]
- TRX suspension equipment certified trainer [Max College of Fitness]
- Certificate IV in Fitness [Max College of Fitness]
- Diploma of Business [Max College of Fitness]
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management [Max College of Fitness]
- Les Mills BodyTrainer™ REVOLUTION qualified
- Les Mills BodyTrainer™ BODYBOX qualified
- Bachelor of Arts [Massey University]
- Bachelor of Business Studies [Massey University]
- Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism [AUT]
- Health tutor at New Zealand Performing Arts school
- Former Kiwiskate ice figure skating coach
- Former member of the club women’s rowing squad at West End Rowing Club
- Former EXCEL School of Performing Arts health and fitness tutor (Dance programme)